[Rochester, New York: 1931].
Duplicated typescript. 5 pages, with ephemera (2 membership cards, receipt for 1931 dues). 4to. New York Angling Club. Old folds, some browning to edges, generally fine. Item #314284
A copy of the foundation document from the Phillip Garbutt Rod and Gun Club, established on the farm owned by the estate of John Z Garbutt (1870-1927) in Wheatland, New York (southwest of Rochester). Membership is limited to 50, and the by-laws state that only artificial fly-rod lures are to be used and also establish daily catch limits. The Club is still in existence.
The accompanying ephemera includes a membership card and guest card for 1931, signed Emil M. Miller, president, as well as a receipt for payment of dues, signed J. L. Leonard.
Price: $400.00 Free Domestic Delivery